Tea House, Tan'an

Tea House, Tan'an

Tea House, Tan'an

Tan'an, located in the East Garden, is a traditional Japanese tea house, which was donated by the art aficionado UEDA Tan'ichir in 1958. Open to museum visitors on museum open hour, Tan'an is also available for private gatherings of the traditional arts, such as tea, poetry, or flower arrangement.

A Message to Museum Visitors

↑ Back to Top