Gei Maiko Spring Dance, January 11, 2021
Enjoy an elegant dance performance by the Gei Maiko of Gion Kobu, Kyoto.
- Date and time:
- Monday (National Holiday), January 11, 2021
- Session 1: 11:00 a.m.–11:30 a.m. (doors open at 10:30 a.m.)
- Session 2: 1:00 p.m.–1:30 p.m.(doors open at 12:30 p.m.)
* Two performances of the same program
- Kyoto National Museum, Heisei Chishinkan Wing, Lecture Theater
- 100 people per performance
* Theater to be emptied between performances
- How to attend:
- Numbered tickets will be distributed for each performance on the 1st floor of the Heisei Chishinkan starting at 10:00 a.m. on the day of the performance.
* One ticket per person
* Distribution will end as soon as capacity is reached.
- Participation fee:
* However, visitors must pay for museum admission on the day of the performances.
- * Please refrain from filming or photographing during the performance.
There will be a time for photographs at the end of the performance. No tripods allowed.
Updated：November 4, 2020