Admission Fee Change
Admission fees will change as indicated below from April 2020.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Admission to the Collection Galleries
|Until February 26, 2020||->||From June 23, 2020|
|Individual||Adult||520 yen||->||700 yen|
|University Student (ID required)||260 yen||->||350 yen|
|Group of 20+||Adult||410 yen||->||No special rates|
|University Student (ID required)||210 yen|
- Admission is free for high school students and other youths age 0–17, seniors over 70, visitors with disabilities and one caretaker, and for Campus Members (including faculty). Please show I.D.
- The Collection Galleries are either closed or used as Special Exhibitions Galleries from February 27 to June 22, 2020.
- During the Special Exhibition period, the museum's permanent collection is not on view. All visitors must purchase a Special Exhibition ticket to enter the museum. Please refer to Special Exhibitions.
Admission to the Museum Gardens and Outdoor Exhibits
|Until December 22, 2019||->||From June 11, 2020|
|Individual||Adult||260 yen||->||300 yen|
|University Student (ID required)||Free||->||150 yen|
|Group of 20+||Adult||210 yen||->||No special rates|
- Admission to the gardens and outdoor exhibitions is free for high school students and other youths age 0–17, seniors over 70, visitors with disabilities and one caretaker, and for Campus Members (including faculty). Please show I.D. Guide booklet is provided with adult admission only.
- Full Closure of the Collections Galleries:
Open Areas: Museum gardens, outdoor exhibits
All galleries will be closed.
Admission to Special Exhibitions
Admission fees vary by exhibitions.
Please refer to Special Exhibitions.
Special Exhibition Kannon Worship: The Thirty-three Pilgrimage Sites of Western Japan
April 11－May 31, 2020
Updated：January 31 and February 21, 2020