Free Admission to Museum Gardens and Outdoor Exhibits, May 18 – June 4, 2021
From May 18 to June 4, 2021, admission is free to Museum Gardens and Outdoor Exhibits in appreciation for your understanding and cooperation during the museum's temporary closure.
- Free Museum Garden and Outdoor Exhibits:
- May 18 (Tue)-June 4 (Fri), 2021
- 9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Entrance until 4:30 p.m.)
- * Only garden and outdoor exhibits are open during this period. Museum galleries are closed for reinstallation.
* A garden guide booklet (260 yen including tax) is available for purchase at the South Gate museum shop.
* Further changes to the museum schedule may be announced if necessary. Please refer to this museum website and the museum's official Twitter account for the latest information and updates prior to visiting the museum.
* When visiting the museum, please observe the following safety guidelines to assist in preventing the spread of the coronavirus.
Requests to Visitors to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19 Infection
About the Outdoor Exhibit
Museum Shop and Cafe
Torarin's Museum Channel "The Kyoto National Museum Meets the Warlord Hideyoshi"
Torarin's Museum Channel "The Thinker by Rodin"
Torarin's Museum Channel "Japanese Lanterns and Offerings of Light!"
Updated：May 18, 2021