Free Admission to Museum Gardens and Outdoor Exhibits, March 24 – April 9, 2020
The Kyoto National Museum gardens are filled with flowering trees in the spring, as well as numerous artworks and other historical objects on outdoor exhibit.
During a time of stringent infection prevention measures, we hope that the public will take refuge in our spacious grounds, using them as a safe, ventilated place to relax or bring children to learn.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during the temporary closure of the museum building.
- Free Museum Garden and Outdoor Exhibits*
- March 24 (Tue)-April 9 (Thu), 2020*
- 9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Entrance until 4:30 p.m.)
- * Only garden and outdoor exhibits are open during this period. Museum galleries are closed for reinstallation.
* The South Gate Museum Shop and Museum Café are closed, but Information is open.
* Friday, April 10, 2020, museum and gardens are closed to the public.
Updated：February 21, 2020