Extended Evening Hours: Fridays, January 2 to March 24, 2024
The Kyoto National Museum will remain open until 7 p.m. every Friday during the period of the Winter Collection Exhibition (January 2–March 24, 2024). The museum gardens will also be illuminated during this time. Please enjoy a relaxing evening at the exhibition.
Days with Extended Evening Hours:
Fridays, January 2–March 24, 2024
Fridays, 9:30 a.m.–7:00 p.m. (admission until 6:30 p.m.)
*Admission fees remain the same.
Audio guide, museum shop, museum café, etc:
- The rental time for audio guides will be extended to 6:30 p.m. (30 minutes before closing)
- Museum Shop Benrido and Café Maeda Coffee will be open until 7:00 p.m.
- Feature Exhibition Rulers of the Heavens: Celebrating the Year of the Dragon
(January 2–February 12, 2024)
- Feature Exhibition Marking the Completion of Conservation Shinto Sculptures from Izumi Anashi Shrine
(January 2–February 25, 2024)
- Feature Exhibition The Sacred Function of Bronzes in the Yayoi Period
(January 2–February 4, 2024)
- Feature Exhibition Celebrating the Japanese Doll Festival: Kokin bina Dolls from Edo and Kansai
(February 10–March 24, 2024)
- Other Collection Exhibitions